This video covers how to face the ‘cold’, ‘harsh’ world after we have fallen into a skin-picking session. This video offers tools to pave the way for how to be a different you when you leave the house. How to quiet your mind and focus on what is important: YOU.
Important points from the video:
- How does it feel to enter into public after a skin-picking session and how it changes our behaviour.
- How: Who we decide to be in these moments can either contribute to another picking session, and what slights alterations can contribute instead to self-strengthening.
- What is the reality going on on a deeper level when we feel like the world is a nasty place?
- What to visualize and how to hold your body in such a way that is supportive in the application of empowering self when out in the world.
- Where to place your focus when facing the world. This slight shift in focus creates huge change internally and in how we comport ourselves in public.
- How to focus and direct your practical responsibilities out in the world in such a way that makes the experience manageable and create forward motion in your life.
- What surprising obstacles will persistently surface, and how to deal with them.
- How to quiet your mind and focus on what is important: YOU.
- A reminder about Who We Really Are, what we have done and how we got here.